The Career Development Center (CDC) is a division of Student Services at Brunswick Community College. Our mission is to guide students through the process of educational, career and personal discovery in preparing them for success in the global workforce. From students to alumni, the Career Development Center is here to help you reach goals and find success.
What is your path? Explore career & personality tests and learn a little something about yourself. Career tests today not only look at job fields, but also spotlight the focus on the individual. Whether you are planning your career, changing careers or just need some insight, career tests can set you on your path.
Visit our favorite FREE online assessments:
Job Search Tools
The CDC can help prepare you with the right tools to make you ready for professional career development. Choose from the many professional resources below to assist you in your next steps.
Overcoming Tough Interview Questions
Cover Letter Writing Tips
What Employees are Looking For
Occupation Outlook Data
Career Video Access
My BCC Degree and Me
Job Search Information
Career Counseling (By appointment)
As Student Services Career Counselor, Christen Cox is here to help you further your education and to ensure a smooth transition into your career. Call today and let Christen share the tools that will set you on a path to an exciting and rewarding profession.
To learn more, please contact Christen Cox at email@example.com or 910.755.7324.
Follow the CDC on Facebook!
- Product Consultant – Independence Mall Location: Wilmington, NC, United States – Independence Mall 3500 Oleander... https://t.co/fo5hfvCdpW,
- Hair Stylist – Independence Mall Location: Wilmington, NC, United States – Independence Mall 3500 Oleander Dr... https://t.co/c1m4YCl9H3,
- Appliance Specialist Location: Wilmington, NC, United States – Independence Mall 3500 Oleander Dr General... https://t.co/Y6Ji9euF7G,
- JOB DESCRIPTION POSITION: CREW MEMBER REPORTS TO: Restaurant Manager, Co-Manager and Assistant Manager JOB... https://t.co/E8livLVpV7,
- Minuteman Food Mart Shift Leader Job Description Revised 1.1.2015 Job Title: Shift Leader Report To: Assistant... https://t.co/3QnQNgZQac,
- To Whom it May Concern, WWAY in Wilmington, NC has an immediate opening for a part-time production assistant.... https://t.co/L60YD9bRZr,
- Call 732-380-8900 https://t.co/Wmpfbz6Gb4,
- Call 732-380-8900 https://t.co/obGHLtFAP5,
- Call 732-380-8900 https://t.co/oyvB2Yimgo,
- Looking for someone to work as a Time Keeper / Runner for a Construction Project at the Port of Wilmington. This... https://t.co/crwDh5LKge,
- Christen Advanced Timber Custom Builders are looking for a designer who can help draft floor plans, elevations,... https://t.co/WBquymTQeb,
- The following are Asst. dept. managers positions available at Harris Teeter . The numbers after the jobs are the... https://t.co/f127GMK3SR,
- We at lake shore motel are looking for a week of internship and a there is a strong possiblity of it turning into... https://t.co/4SsLySBFgQ,
- NOTIFICATION OF JOB OPENING TO: Community Contacts DATE: May 12, 2016 JOB TITLE: Morning... https://t.co/0VJBW8bo5R,
- Full Time Monday -Friday 9 am to 5 pm, year round Paid lunch One week paid vacation after 1 Year employment... https://t.co/KAtbKF1ycN,
- We are looking for a few techs on 2nd and 3rd shift. We can provide training as long as they do have a basic... https://t.co/ilyW9K4r0G,
- NOTIFICATION OF JOB OPENING TO: Community Contacts DATE: May 9, 2016 JOB TITLE: Evening News Anchor JOB... https://t.co/eTVIRYfP5U,
- NOTIFICATION OF JOB OPENING TO: Community Contacts DATE: May 2, 2016 JOB TITLE: Local Sales Manager JOB... https://t.co/Uf7iEZnBxo,
- NOTIFICATION OF JOB OPENING TO: Community Contacts DATE: May 2, 2016 JOB: Multimedia Account Executive JOB... https://t.co/D3lUvx9N5Q,
- How to Apply: You must submit a completed employment application, which can be found on the County’s website... https://t.co/cFs0QTBOGE,