The Career Development Center (CDC) is a division of Student Services at Brunswick Community College. Our mission is to guide students through the process of educational, career and personal discovery in preparing them for success in the global workforce. From students to alumni, the Career Development Center is here to help you reach goals and find success.
What is your path? Explore career & personality tests and learn a little something about yourself. Career tests today not only look at job fields, but also spotlight the focus on the individual. Whether you are planning your career, changing careers or just need some insight, career tests can set you on your path.
Visit our favorite FREE online assessments:
Job Search Tools
The CDC can help prepare you with the right tools to make you ready for professional career development. Choose from the many professional resources below to assist you in your next steps.
Overcoming Tough Interview Questions
Cover Letter Writing Tips
What Employees are Looking For
Occupation Outlook Data
Career Video Access
My BCC Degree and Me
Job Search Information
Career Counseling (By appointment)
As Student Services Career Counselor, Christen Cox is here to help you further your education and to ensure a smooth transition into your career. Call today and let Christen share the tools that will set you on a path to an exciting and rewarding profession.
To learn more, please contact Christen Cox at email@example.com or 910.755.7324.
Follow the CDC on Facebook!
- 10 Myths About Choosing a Career http://t.co/cIlqQy1Vtf,
- Shallotte Law Firm looking to hire a legal assistant. 30+ hours/week to start, with the potential to expand to... http://t.co/1AWt1OUNQd,
- Job posting Handyman Individual would perform a wide range of simple to complex odd jobs for individual at... http://t.co/lKsJvivCiO,
- Inventory/Sourcing/Supply Chain Intern Details: The position begins May 18th and ends August 28th. You are... http://t.co/gsNguj7JYL,
- E&P Carpet and Tile Cleaning Services are hiring for the following positions: Property Management Steam... http://t.co/aHVlRjOFBD,
- Careers •Zone Leader/Teacher •Certified Teacher •Group Leader •Site Manager •Area Manager •Substitutes http://t.co/wBIii86GGa,
- BALD HEAD ISLAND LIMITED CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS TRANSPORTATION Ferry Mate... http://t.co/xMGSJh4uAK,
- LPN Office Nurse Carolinas Staffing Solutions, Inc. – Supply, NC LPN for a family practice office in Supply, NC... http://t.co/V2qrxz3XaN,
- Certified Medical Assistant OrthoWilmington is currently accepting resumes for full-time (36-40 hours/week)... http://t.co/G2o6Zh5swq,
- P-T Volunteer Coordinator for position w/ museum and planetarium non-profit. H.S. required in education.... http://t.co/6UmucEj7cV,
- Currently seeking Full and Part-time housekeepers, waitstaff and recreation assistants for businesses in... http://t.co/b81c82hFE2,
- 1. Direct care staff needed to provide 1:1 services for teenage male with autism, in Southport area. 2. Direct... http://t.co/ZjdPO6w5NN,
- Direct care staff needed to provide 1:1 services for teenage female with special needs, in Holden Beach area, for... http://t.co/dv7kuZ7kR6,
- A local Employer, Top Mops, is trying to fill approximately 40 part time positions: Carolina Beach and... http://t.co/0z4g80NB3K,
- "Johann Wolfgang von Goethe Quotes..." #quote #qotd @quotery http://t.co/XyO4KTdYvS,
- Small Women's Boutique looking for Part-Time Sales Associate. Must have at least 2 years retail experience or... http://t.co/m0WB5luEtn,
- The Isles at Ocean Isle Beach is hiring for the following positions: Dishwashers Cooks Banquet prepares Wait... http://t.co/yYiwZl8DsN,
- Green Up Landscaping in OIB NC hiring Landscape Foreman Supervisor Please fax resume to 910-755-9971 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Writing Accomplishment Statements http://t.co/78v87YKw0V,
- Caio Terra BJJ Life is best lived | Facebook: https://t.co/PmGWgHUAwZ via @YouTube,