The Career Development Center (CDC) is a division of Student Services at Brunswick Community College. Our mission is to guide students through the process of educational, career and personal discovery in preparing them for success in the global workforce. From students to alumni, the Career Development Center is here to help you reach goals and find success.
What is your path? Explore career & personality tests and learn a little something about yourself. Career tests today not only look at job fields, but also spotlight the focus on the individual. Whether you are planning your career, changing careers or just need some insight, career tests can set you on your path.
Visit our favorite FREE online assessments:
Job Search Tools
The CDC can help prepare you with the right tools to make you ready for professional career development. Choose from the many professional resources below to assist you in your next steps.
Overcoming Tough Interview Questions
Cover Letter Writing Tips
What Employees are Looking For
Occupation Outlook Data
Career Video Access
My BCC Degree and Me
Job Search Information
Career Counseling (By appointment)
As Student Services Career Counselor, Christen Cox is here to help you further your education and to ensure a smooth transition into your career. Call today and let Christen share the tools that will set you on a path to an exciting and rewarding profession.
To learn more, please contact Christen Cox at email@example.com or 910.755.7324.
Follow the CDC on Facebook!
- 1. Duffer's Pub & Grille at the Oak Island Golf & Country Club in Caswell Beach / Oak Island is currently... http://t.co/WLA9zbDBWR,
- Individual looking for a math tutor to help me prepare for SATs and continue helping through senior year of... http://t.co/iuOiw783IO,
- Want To Get Involved – Custom by Christen Cox http://t.co/n5EoYhCfzs,
- Interview Techniques - STAR Method http://t.co/nSnLIrp9rX,
- NEWS RELEASE... http://t.co/SEfmJvLtYb,
- Bella Cucina are hiring sous chefs. If you are interested please follow the link to apply... http://t.co/4z6GoWPbiK,
- Build a fully customizable Personal Website in seconds - for free. https://t.co/djl4zWMc7Q,
- Carolinas Staffing Solutions OPENINGS as of 07/16/2015 ***NOW taking Walk-Ins Monday – Friday 8:00am – 11:00am... http://t.co/gfuy24snbP,
- Life=Risk--Motivation http://t.co/7hWCNOwjDx,
- Job Posting: The UPS Store in Shallotte, NC Our Sales & Customer Solutions teams bring together experts in sales,... http://t.co/RbnYvy3Vjm,
- BALD HEAD ISLAND LIMITED CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS TRANSPORTATION Ferry... http://t.co/g5LlAQadeG,
- RN-Home Care Clinical Manager The Clinical Manager works under the Director of Home Care and is responsible for... http://t.co/OBraZoqu4y,
- Well Care is seeking to hire LPN/RN’s in Brunswick County area for Private Duty Nursing. If providing... http://t.co/HewfyJFu28,
- 10 Landscapers needed for golf resort located in Southport, NC Duties: Cut grass, weed eating, grooming courses... http://t.co/IykQCoSagt,
- ATTN veterans, employers, and friends: Join me on VetNet, a career service for those who've served http://t.co/G3RIJR5zYu,
- Oak Island Accommodations are looking to hire two bright, well rounded young people for the summer months, now... http://t.co/4YvYaNDESo,
- 10 Myths About Choosing a Career http://t.co/cIlqQy1Vtf,
- Shallotte Law Firm looking to hire a legal assistant. 30+ hours/week to start, with the potential to expand to... http://t.co/1AWt1OUNQd,
- Job posting Handyman Individual would perform a wide range of simple to complex odd jobs for individual at... http://t.co/lKsJvivCiO,
- Inventory/Sourcing/Supply Chain Intern Details: The position begins May 18th and ends August 28th. You are... http://t.co/gsNguj7JYL,