Childcare Assistance Funds (CAF) are available to BCC students to offset the cost of daycare expenses for their children. To learn more, please contact Julie Olsen, at 910.755.7338 or email@example.com.
To qualify for consideration for Childcare Assistance Funds, you must:
- Be a full- or part-time BCC student;
- Complete a BCC childcare application, located below or in Student Services & Enrollment Management in Building A;
- Provide a signed statement from DSS stating you have been denied assistance for childcare, or that you are currently on a waiting list for funds;
- Submit a birth certificate for the child/children being considered;
- and the childcare provider must be an approved, reliable public daycare facility.
See Director of Counseling, Julie Olsen for childcare application information.