The function of the Alumni Association at Brunswick Community College is to develop a network of former students to build mutually beneficial relationships. The Association can provide valuable communication with the college, former classmates and to the community.
The goals of the Alumni Association for Brunswick Community College include:
- Support of fundraising initiatives for BCC students
- Encouragement of future graduates to support BCC through annual giving
- Participation in BCC activities on and off campus
- Recruitment of potential students to enroll at BCC
If you graduated from BCC with an associate’s degree, a certificate or diploma, you can join the BCC Alumni Association. This entitles you to the following:
- Free admission to all BCC Dolphin home athletic games
- Discount on membership to the Dinah E. Gore Fitness & Aquatics Center
- Free access to the campus library
- Discounts on regular season performances at Odell Williamson Auditorium
- Invitations to members-only networking and job skills seminars and trainings.
The BCC Alumni Association will support the BCC Completion Scholarship, which assists students in their last year of study in becoming graduates like you.
For additional information, contact Elizabeth Wassum, Program Coordinator for Community & Donor Relations at email@example.com or 910.755.6530