Please complete the following steps in the order listed.
- Complete your Residency Determination Interview
- Complete Your Application (Continuing Education Students Application)
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Schedule, Prepare For, and Complete the Placement Test (Study Resources for Placement/Assessment Testing)
- Submit All High School, GED, & College Transcripts
Special Credit or “Visiting” Students
Special credit students are defined as:
- Already enrolled at another college or university and wish to transfer the credit back to that institution or another institution
- Are not seeking a degree, diploma, or certificate
- Plan on earning less than 15 credits
- Have no intention of applying for or receiving federal financial aid
NC Residency for Tuition Purposes
Effective February 20, 2017, the current North Carolina Residency Determination process was replaced by the Residency Determination Service (RDS). The Residency Determination Service was established by the State Legislature to serve as the single authority for determining whether a student qualifies as a state resident.
For information regarding RDS please visit, https://ncresidency.cfnc.org/residencyInfo/home .
All students enrolling in an associate degree, diploma, or certificate curriculum at Brunswick Community College must be high school graduates or possess a GED.
Curriculum students pursuing degrees and diplomas are enrolled at the beginning of most semesters. Generally, most students begin their program of study in the fall semester. Entrance at the beginning of other semesters is possible when the curriculum and class schedules permit.
Admissions Application forms may also be obtained in person or by contacting:
Brunswick Community College
PO Box 30
Supply , NC 28462-0030
(910)755-7320 or (800) 754-1050 ext. 320