Fitness & Aquatics Center
About the Center
The Fitness & Aquatics Center, housed in the Dinah E. Gore building, provides a wide range of programs, services, and activities year round to members and to the community at large, which promotes healthy living, and an active lifestyle. A safe, clean, fun, and welcoming environment, the Fitness & Aquatics Center is open to BCC students, employees, and residents of Brunswick County.
Our 55,000 square foot facility is located on the campus of Brunswick Community College and offers much more than your standard exercise facility. We offer a Fitness Center, full gymnasium, locker rooms, a 4,500 square foot lap pool, a 1,584 square foot Shallow Water pool, an aerobics studio, 3-lane elevated track at 1/12 mile in length, SPINNING Room, TRX suspension training, Child Watch, and Massage Therapy.
With affordable rates, our facility provides members with the opportunity to participate in Group Exercise classes, both on land and in the water, as well as in various fitness and sports camps for youth. With the offerings for personal training, private & group swim lessons, and host site for various fitness and aquatic certifications, this facility is changing lives.
- Face coverings and other social distancing protocols: At this time, We are requiring all members and guest to wear mask in all common areas until your workout begins. Once working out you are allowed to remove your mask, however, you must put your mask on once you stop working out. We encourage all members to social distance as much as possible.
- No reservations required for Land Classes
- No reservations will be required for shallow pool use.
- Showers and Lockers are open for use.
- There are no restrictions on use of entry and exit doors.
Policies remaining in place
- Water Classes still require reservation
- Lap Lanes still require reservations.
- No child watch
We are now welcoming Guests for Day or Weekly passes! Please call (910) 755-7377 for more information.
Day Pass- $10 (includes classes)
Week Pass- $28 (includes classes)
How to sign up for Lap lane reservations
The instructions below will help you walk through how you can sign up for a reservation or class.
- After logging into your site MINDBODY Login, you will see tabs at the top of your screen with the appropriate room to sign up for i.e. Fitness Center/Weights, Pool Reservations, etc…Please click the appropriate area to reserve
- Find your day and time. You will need to schedule in 30 minute increments. Click on the Sign Up Now button next to the time you wish to reserve.
- The cancellation policy should appear next allowing you to cancel if necessary (You must cancel your reservation 2 hours prior to your scheduled appointment). If not, your reservation has been made and you check at the top of your account under “My Schedule”
Please call the front desk with any questions or concerns at (910) 846-2348.
Interested in joining but want to see more? Please come in anytime for a tour with one of our knowledgeable staff members or click HERE to take a virtual tour now!
We now offer online payment, automatic draft, and several other options through our new membership service. Register your account online to pay for memberships, check your visits, or sign up for classes! Click below to start your registration.