The Dinah E. Gore Sports & Aquatics Complex offers NO CONTRACT memberships designed to suit the needs of all users. Annual, Monthly, and Pool Only memberships are available for youth, adults, couples, families, and seniors. Special Rates are available for BCC Part-time Employees & families, Brunswick County Government Complex Employees, and Corporate Wellness Members. For the 2022-2023 Fall and Spring semesters, all full-time students (12+ hours), part-time students (less than 12 hours), and full-time BCC employees will have a full membership at no cost.
ALL MEMBERSHIPS INCLUDE:
Equipment Orientation: Let our staff show you how to effectively and safely use our equipment. Receive advice and guidance from one of our fitness professionals to ensure you start your exercise program right!
Body Composition Analysis: A one-on-one assessment of body composition is great for those looking to lose inches or gain muscle mass. Evaluations measure weight, Body Mass Index (BMI), Waist-to-Hip Ratios (WHR) and skinfold measurements to determine body fat percentage. This is an excellent way to track your progress!
Fitness Consultation: This is an opportunity to meet with a qualified fitness specialist to develop your plan for improved fitness. Through discussion to determine your goals, possible barriers, and other factors, we will work with you to design a personalized action plan and answer any questions.
Great discounts on programs and services such as:
- Private or Group Swim Lessons
- Personal Training and Small Group Training
- Group Exercise Classes
- Riptides Swim Club
- Arthritis Foundation Aquatic Exercise Classes
Memberships & Services
Child Watch Services
We now offer online payment, automatic draft, and several other options through our new membership service. Register your account online to pay for memberships, check your visits, or sign up for classes! Click below to start your registration.
How to sign up for Lap lane reservations
The instructions below will help you walk through how you can sign up for a reservation or class.
- After logging into your site MINDBODY Login, you will see tabs at the top of your screen with the appropriate room to sign up for i.e. Fitness Center/Weights, Pool Reservations, etc…Please click the appropriate area to reserve
- Find your day and time. You will need to schedule in 30 minute increments. Click on the Sign Up Now button next to the time you wish to reserve.
- The cancellation policy should appear next allowing you to cancel if necessary (You must cancel your reservation 2 hours prior to your scheduled appointment). If not, your reservation has been made and you check at the top of your account under “My Schedule”
Procedures and Regulations