Horticulture & Turfgrass Programs
Horticulture & Turfgrass
These programs are designed to prepare individuals for various careers in horticulture and turfgrass. Classroom instruction and practical laboratory applications of horticultural principles and practices are included in the program of study.
Graduates should qualify for employment in a variety of positions associated with nurseries, garden centers, greenhouses, landscape operations, governmental agencies/parks, golf courses, sports complexes, highway vegetation, turf maintenance companies, and private and public gardens. Graduates should also be prepared to take the North Carolina Pesticide Applicator’s Examination and/or the North Carolina Certified Plant Professional Examination.
- Horticulture Technology (C15240)
- Turfgrass Management Technology (C15420)
- Landscape Construction Management (C15420CM)
- Landscape Design and Construction (C15420LD)
- Landscape and Garden Maintenance (C15420LG)
- CCP – Horticulture Technology (C15240P)
- CCP – Turfgrass Management Technology (D15240P)
- CCP – Landscape Construction (C15420P)
- CCP – Landscape Design (C15420DP)