First Time Student
Please complete the following steps in the order listed.
- Complete your Residency Determination Interview
- Complete Your Application
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Submit All High School, GED, & College Transcripts
NC Residency for Tuition Purposes
Effective February 20, 2017, the current North Carolina Residency Determination process was replaced by the Residency Determination Service (RDS). The Residency Determination Service was established by the State Legislature to serve as the single authority for determining whether a student qualifies as a state resident.
For information regarding RDS please visit, https://ncresidency.cfnc.org/residencyInfo/home.
New Student Orientation
Orientation is required for new students, those returning after a year away, and incoming transfer students enrolling with less than 12 credit hours. New Student Orientation includes:
- on-line pre-orientation where students obtain general information about the college and its services;
- an intake advising appointment where students have an opportunity to meet one-on-one with a Success Coach to discuss career choices, review programs of study, test scores, prerequisites, and first-semester course selections; and
- on-campus orientation. At orientation, students have an opportunity to meet classmates, receive giveaways, receive support service information, learn success strategies, and receive hands-on training with campus technology.
All students enrolling in an associate degree, diploma, or certificate curriculum at Brunswick Community College must be high school graduates or possess a GED.
Curriculum students pursuing degrees and diplomas are enrolled at the beginning of most semesters. Generally, most students begin their program of study in the fall semester. Entrance at the beginning of other semesters is possible when the curriculum and class schedules permit.
Admissions Application forms may also be obtained in person or by contacting:
Brunswick Community College
PO Box 30
Supply , NC 28462-0030
(910) 755-7320 or (910) 754-9606