You Got Accepted – Now What?
Getting Started Checklist:
- Complete your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) . Be sure to list Brunswick Community College as a recipient. Our school code is 015285.
- Complete your Scholarship Applications. Application is open from March 1st – May 31st and The Brunswick Guarantee Scholarship application is open year round.
- Set up your username and password – Your username is the first four letters of your first name and the last five digits of your student ID number. To set your password please visit https://password-reset.brunswickcc.edu/PasswordReset (If you experience any difficulties, contact Distance Learning at 910-755-7390.)
- Meet with a Success Coach to secure your first-semester schedule. No appointment necessary.
Academic Support, Building A
Monday – Thursday, 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Complete your on-line Orientation Program by visiting http://brunswickcc.edu/preorientation/. Allow at least 30 minutes to complete this program.