Registering for Classes
|Semester||Open Registration Begins||Tuition Payment Due||Classes Begin||Schedule Changes|
Brunswick Community College is committed to providing the services and resources you need to help you apply, register, and begin the semester.
Our dedicated staff members are available and ready to assist you from the comfort of your home using email, phone, or Zoom video conferencing technologies. To join the line for any of our virtual services, send an email to the service needed and a student service representative will contact you. Our staff is monitoring email Monday – Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., and Friday 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. and contacting students in the order requests are received.
- Admissions: firstname.lastname@example.org – Send an email to request assistance with applying to the college, application and residency status, User ID/Passwords, and high school transcripts.
- New StudentsAdvising/Registration: email@example.com – Send an email to schedule a Zoom session to register! Accepting appointments: Monday-Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. and Friday 8:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Returning Students Advising/Registration: firstname.lastname@example.org – Pre-plan your schedule using your Self-Service account. Send an email to the Academic Support office for an Advisor to review, approve, and register you for classes.
- Career and College Promise (CCP) Dual enrolled: email@example.com – NC Career Coaches are on duty to assist you. Email the CCP office for assistance with applying and registering for classes.
- Early College High School Students (ECHS): firstname.lastname@example.org – Contact your Early College High School guidance counselor to register for classes.
- Financial Aid/Brunswick Guarantee: email@example.com – Send an email to request assistance with the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), Financial Aid Status, Verification, Work-Study, Satisfactory Academic Progress, and Veterans Benefits.
- Disability Services: firstname.lastname@example.org – Send an email to request assistance with Disability Accommodation Requests and testing services.
On-Campus Registration (Face Covering Required)
Monday – Thursday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday – 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Students without technology or those who may need technology assistance are encouraged to come to campus to complete the registration process. A Student Affairs team member will assist you in accessing a virtual terminal work station and securing the services you need to enroll in classes.
In the interest of health and safety:
- Any student who has a temperature, has the virus, or has been exposed to the virus, should not come to campus. Services and resources can be provided to you by phone or email.
- Family and/or friends should not come with you. If you are traveling with family and friends, they should remain in your vehicle; only the student should enter the building.
- Face coverings are required. If you do not have one, a face covering is available at the Student Services Kiosk station.
- Upon arrival, if you have not yet signed in with the QLess App, sign into the QLess Kiosk (front door of Student Services), have a seat in Fins Grill or wait in your car; You will receive continual text messages of your status in line until you reach the front of the line. If there are other students in front of you, please be patient. We are assisting students in the order received and some services may take longer than others. Once you are notified that you reached the front of the line, return to Student Services so we can assist you.