Longleaf Commitment Grant
2021 North Carolina High School graduates may qualify to receive a 2-year Governor Cooper’s Longleaf Commitment Grant ($700 – $2,800 annually) to help pay tuition, books, and other college costs. What a great opportunity for 2021 High School Graduates to complete an Associate’s Degree, Diploma, or Certificate program and/or earn credits towards transferring to a 4-year University. Debt free!
To qualify, students must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Graduate from a North Carolina high school (public, private, home school, GED®, or Adult High School) in 2021
- Be a North Carolina resident for tuition purposes
- Be a first-time college student (Career & College Promise [CCP] and Early College High School students are eligible)
- Enroll in a curriculum program that begins in the Fall 2021 semester.
- Enroll in at least 6 credit hours per semester
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for 2021-22 and renew FAFSA in October 2022 for academic year 2022-23.
- Have an Expected Family Contribution (EFC) from $0 – $15,000 (“EFC” is based upon a student’s FAFSA determination)
- Maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress requirements of the college
So don’t delay, contact us today to apply and enroll in college.