Health Science Students
Now Enrolling for Fall Semester!Welcome! We are excited that you are considering a career in Health Sciences. While you are awaiting application to a Nursing Program, apply to the college and begin taking the pre-requirement courses to increase your points toward candidacy.Additional information on course requirements, transfer policies, and how your success in pre-requirement courses can impact your candidacy is located on the Health Sciences Webpage. Space is limited, and selection criteria may vary between programs.Nursing Program Applications are accepted December 1st – January 31st each year for enrollment the following Summer semester.Let’s get started!
- If you need to save it and come back later, you can.
- Once submitted, allow 1-2 days for your application to be processed .
- If you applied within the last year, you do not need to reapply.
- If you are a current student, and want to update your program, a new application is not needed. Email your request to OneStop@brunswickcc.edu
- Register through ATI TEAS to schedule the exam before the application deadline.
- TEAS Exam Scores (minimum of 59).
- Set up your username and password – Your username is the first four letters of your first name and the last five digits of your student ID number. Click on the link below and then select “Reset Password”. If you have trouble, contact Distance Learning at 910.755.7390. or email@example.com.
- Register for Classes – Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an intake advising appointment to register for classes! Accepting appointments: Monday-Thursday 8-4 and Friday 8-2:30.
- Pay for Classes through Self-Service (once you have your login information) or by calling the Cashier’s office to pay over the phone, 910.755.7318.
- Attend New Student Orientation: View the Online New Student Orientation and Plan on Attending the Opening Day Celebration for Students.
Need help? Reach out to us via one of the following methods for assistance: