Contact the OneStop Center to learn more!Unsure of your career interest or which program to select? Discover your career opportunities that link to programs. Learn more by completing a Career Assessment.
Follow the steps below to complete and submit your application.
- If you need to save it and come back later, you can.
- Once submitted, allow 1-2 days for your application to be processed .
- If you applied within the last year, you do not need to reapply.
- If you are a current student, and want to update your program, a new application is not needed. Email your request to OneStop@brunswickcc.edu
- Set up your username and password – Your username is the first four letters of your first name and the last five digits of your student ID number. Click on the link below and then select “Reset Password”. If you have trouble, contact Distance Learning at 910.755.7390. or email@example.com.
- Register for Classes – Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an intake advising appointment to register for classes! Accepting appointments: Monday-Thursday 8-4 and Friday 8-2:30.
- Pay for Classes through Self-Service (once you have your login information) or by calling the Cashier’s office to pay over the phone, 910.755.7318.
- Attend New Student Orientation: The college has a seated orientation at the start of each Fall semester and a virtual orientation at the start of the Spring semester. View the New Student Online Pre-Orientation and Plan on attending one of the college’s seated orientation sessions.
Need help? Reach out to us via one of the following methods for assistance: