Visiting StudentsBCC courses are a great way to get ahead to complete your degree program. If you currently attend another college or university and wish to enroll at BCC to complete a few courses and transfer the credit back to your college, we can help!
Now Enrolling for Fall Semester!
Follow the steps below to complete and submit your application.
Select “Non-degree Seeking” student for your Program of Study under the enrollment information of the application.Helpful Hints:
- If you need to save it and come back later, you can.
- Once submitted, allow 1-2 days for your application to be processed and to receive an email with your Student ID and login information for your BCC Self-Service portal.
- If you applied within the last year, you do not need to reapply.
- Official or unofficial transcripts(s)
- End of term grades
- Official or unofficial placement test scores (Rise, Accuplacer, ASSET, COMPASS, AP, etc.)
- Official or unofficial SAT or ACT Scores
- Set up your username and password – Your username is the first four letters of your first name and the last five digits of your student ID number. Click on the link below and then select “Reset Password”. If you have trouble, contact Distance Learning at 910.755.7390. or email@example.com.
- Register for Classes – Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an intake advising appointment to register for classes! Accepting appointments: Monday-Thursday 8-4 and Friday 8-2:30.
- Pay for Classes through Self-Service (once you have your login information) or by calling the Cashier’s office to pay over the phone, 910.755.7318. Special Credit students are not eligible for Financial Aid or Veteran’s Benefits.
Need help? Reach out to us via one of the following methods for assistance: