Visiting Students

Students currently enrolled at another college may take university transferable courses at Brunswick Community to transfer to their original college. Visiting students are not eligible for course substitution, credit by examination, financial aid, or veteran’s benefits; and they do not qualify for academic recognition (President’s List or Dean’s List).

To get started:

  1. Complete a Residency Determination Request.  The state requires all students to submit evidence of residency status when completing a college application.
  2. Complete an Online Admission Application.  On the CFNC Application, select “Visiting/Non-Degree” in the drop down box.
  3. Submit copies of your college transcripts to provide documentation that prerequisites have been met.
  4. Meet with a Visiting Student Advisor, select courses, register, and pay tuition.

Ready to become a Dolphin?

Apply Now