Brunswick County high school students who graduate with a 2.3 GPA and BCC GED/Adult High School diploma recipients may be eligible to pursue a degree, diploma or certificate at Brunswick Community College at no cost. Free tuition, books and no fees!*
Scholarship recipients must:
- be a resident of Brunswick County within the past 2 years.
- be a United States citizen or documented lawful permanent resident of the United States.
- have been enrolled in a Brunswick County public, private, or home school in Brunswick County during high school. (Students with county residency of less than the full duration of high school but greater than 2 years (4 semesters) will receive their scholarship reduced based on the percentage of time residency was maintained to the nearest whole semester.)
- have earned at least a 2.3 unweighted high school GPA, or received a GED®/Adult High School diploma from Brunswick Community College, receiving a passing score on the GED® or HiSET® exam.
- enroll at Brunswick Community College (BCC) within four semesters (Fall, Spring, Summer, Fall) of graduating a Brunswick County high school or receiving a BCC GED/Adult High School Diploma
- annually complete a BCC Scholarship application and a Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- enroll in a curriculum (for credit) program (certificate, diploma, or degree)
Steps to Apply:
What college costs are covered by Brunswick Guarantee?
This scholarship covers all in-state tuition, fees, and books (up to $750) not covered by financial aid or other scholarship programs.*
*Brunswick Guarantee Scholarships are awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis as funds are available. Students must complete a FAFSA and a Scholarship each year to renew for the following Fall semester.