BCC courses are a great way to get ahead to complete your degree program. If you currently attend another college or university and wish to enroll at BCC to complete a few courses and transfer the credit back to your college, we can help!
Now Enrolling for Spring Semester!
Follow the steps below to complete and submit your application.
First, complete your residency application through the North Carolina Residency Determination Service (RDS). RDS determines whether you’ll pay in-state or out-of-state tuition.
You’ll need your Social Security and Driver’s License Number, if applicable, to complete the request. If you are under the age of 24 you will need that information for a parent or guardian as well. Once completed, you will be assigned a Residency Certification Number (RCN). Save this number! You’ll need it for Step 2 when you complete your BCC admissions application.
For more information about RDS, to include the reconsideration or appeals processes for residency classification, please visit https://ncresidency.cfnc.org.
Now you’re ready to complete the admissions application! You’ll need the RDS number you just received to enter on your Application.
Select “Non-degree Seeking” student for your Program of Study under the enrollment information of the application.
- If you need to save it and come back later, you can.
- Once submitted, allow 1-2 days for your application to be processed and to receive an email with your Student ID and login information for your BCC Self-Service portal.
- If you applied within the last year, you do not need to reapply.
If you have questions or need assistance with the admissions application, contact us at OneStop@Brunswickcc.edu, 910.755.7320.
You’re almost there!
If you plan to register for a course that has prerequisites, you must submit documentation demonstrating that you meet the pre-requisites for the course. Accesptable documetnation includes:
- Official or unofficial transcripts(s)
- End of term grades
- Official or unofficial placement test scores (Rise, Accuplacer, ASSET, COMPASS, AP, etc.)
- Official or unofficial SAT or ACT Scores
If you have questions about course prerequisites, please contact the Visiting Student Advisor at OneStop@Brunswickcc.edu, 910.755.7320.
Once you receive an acceptance email from our One-Stop Student Service Center:
- Set up your username and password – Your username is the first four letters of your first name and the last five digits of your student ID number. Click on the link below and then select “Reset Password”. If you have trouble, contact Distance Learning at 910.755.7390. or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Register for Classes – Email email@example.com to schedule an intake advising appointment to register for classes! Accepting appointments: Monday-Thursday 8-4 and Friday 8-2:30.
- Pay for Classes through Self-Service (once you have your login information) or by calling the Cashier’s office to pay over the phone, 910.755.7318. Special Credit students are not eligible for Financial Aid or Veteran’s Benefits.
Need help? Reach out to us via one of the following methods for assistance: