Brunswick Community College is committed to providing the services and resources you need to help you apply, register, and begin the semester. Our dedicated staff members are available to assist you in-person on the Main Campus, or from the comfort of your home using email, phone, or Zoom video conferencing technologies.
Tuition Due: August 2nd
Classes Begin: August 16th
Schedule Changes: On or before August 17th
Advising & Registration
Visit BCC’s OneStop Student Service Center (Building A, 1st Floor, Main Campus) for all of your admissions, financial aid, advising, and registration needs.
In the interest of health and safety:
- If you have not been vaccinated, we encourage you to wear a face covering while on campus.
- In the interest of others, please do not come to campus if you are not feeling well. We can assist you through email, phone or video conferencing.
Check-in upon arrival:
- Sign into the digital check-in service (QLess) located at the front desk of our OneStop Student Service Center.
- Enter your cell phone number to receive text messages relative to your status in line.
Please be patient if there are students in line in front of you. We are assisting students in the order received and some services may take longer than others.
Our dedicated staff are available to assist you from the comfort of your home using email, phone, or Zoom video conferencing technologies.
For virtual assistance, send an email to the service needed, and a student service representative will contact you. Our staff is monitoring email Monday – Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., and Friday 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. and contacting students in the order requests are received.
- General Questions: OneStop@brunswickcc.edu. Send an email to ask us any question.
- Admissions: email@example.com – Send an email to request assistance with applying to the college, application and residency status, User ID/Passwords, and high school transcripts.
- New Student Advising/Registration: firstname.lastname@example.org – Send an email to schedule a Zoom session to register! Accepting appointments: Monday-Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. and Friday 8:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Returning Students Advising/Registration: email@example.com – Pre-plan your schedule using your Self-Service account. Send an email to the Academic Support office for an Advisor to review, approve, and register you for classes.
- Career and College Promise (CCP) Dual enrolled: firstname.lastname@example.org – NC Career Coaches are on duty to assist you. Email the CCP office for assistance with applying and registering for classes.
- Early College High School Students (ECHS): email@example.com – Contact your Early College High School guidance counselor to register for classes.
- Financial Aid, Grants, and Scholarships: firstname.lastname@example.org – Send an email to request assistance with the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), Financial Aid Status, Verification, Work-Study, Satisfactory Academic Progress, and Veterans Benefits.
- Disability Services: email@example.com – Send an email to request assistance with Disability Accommodation Requests and testing services.