Fitness & Aquatics Center
The BCC Fitness & Aquatics Center is open with limited hours and capacity.
How to Create your online member account for reservations and payments through MINDBODY
If you are a current member or ever have been, you will be able to access your profile online and make membership payments and lap lane, shallow pool reservations, and sign up for class directly from your computer or mobile device. Please follow the easy instructions below for account setup:
- Visit the login page at BCC F&A MINDBODY Login
- Enter the email you have provided to us. Please do not create an account. Click on
NEED A NEW PASSWORD. If you do not have an email address on file with us please give us a call to help set one up for you.
- A link will be sent for resetting your account password. This password will now be used above on the login page to access your membership account information.
How to sign up for Reservations and/or Arthritis or Group Exercise Class
The instructions below will help you walk through how you can sign up for a reservation or class.
- After logging into your site MINDBODY Login, you will see tabs at the top of your screen with the appropriate room to sign up for i.e. Fitness Center/Weights, Pool Reservations, etc…Please click the appropriate area to reserve
- Find your day and time. You will need to schedule in 30 minute increments if scheduling for one hour. Click on the Sign Up Now button next to the time you wish to reserve. If you get an error message you either:
- have tried to sign up when there is not more availability at that time (or)
- you are trying to sign up more than 7 days in advance
- The cancellation policy should appear next allowing you to cancel if necessary. If not, your reservation has been made and you check at the top of your account under “My Schedule”
Please call the front desk with any questions or concerns at (910) 846-2348.
End of 2020 Offerings and happenings:
- We’re reopening with limited hours of Monday through Thursday 7am-5:30pm (pool) 7:15-5:45 (fitness), Fridays 7am-3pm, and Saturdays 8am-12pm. We will be operating with an online reservation system for using the pools and fitness center—we’ll look at adding additional services in the future.
- Reservations are grouped into the following categories:
- Fitness/Weights- this is the free weight, strength machines, and treadmills only
- Cardio (Gym)- this has cardio equipment only such as ellipticals, bikes, spin bikes and rowers. Our land classes are also in this area.
- Walking Track- located upstairs
- Pool Reservations- this includes lap pool, shallow pool, Arthritis, and Silversplash classes
- We will close the each day Monday through Thursday between 1:45-2:45 pm for deep cleaning everywhere but the pool. No reservations can be made at this time.
- Members will be required to wear masks at all times while in the facility. This includes all indoor group exercise classes and shallow water pool. Lap lane swimmers are not required to wear a mask while in the water.
- Members will be required to wipe down all equipment after each use.
- We’ve created 30 minute time slots of which you can book up to one hour each day. Reservations can be made up to 7 days in advance.
- We will honor any credits from previous paid memberships before closing our doors in March. Regular rates will apply.
- Failure to show for your reservation without cancellation will result in: 1st time-warning, 2nd no show-$10 fee, 3rd time-reservation privileges revoked
- We have a new check in process. Please visit the link below for information to setup your online account, make online reservations and payments.
- Only current and new members may use the facility. No day/week passes at this time
- Locker usage: Showers will be limited to before pool entry ONLY.
- No Childcare services
- Aerobics studio
- Various hard to clean small equipment
- Water bottle fill only at water fountains
- Entry will be through the main doors. Members are required to check in with key tags. Please wait 6 ft apart as marked on the floors if someone is in front of you.
- Exit only by the pool doors nearest to the side parking lot unless the handicap door is needed
- Masks are required upon entry and at ALL times inside the facility except when entering the water.
- Temperature checks (below 100.4), health screenings and hand sanitizer will be required before entry
- Our staff will be wearing masks at all times and are required to have a temperature and health screening before each shift
- Increased disinfecting protocols
The Fitness & Aquatics Center, housed in the Dinah E. Gore building, provides a wide range of programs, services, and activities year round to members and to the community at large which promotes healthy living, and an active lifestyle. A safe, clean, fun, and welcoming environment, the Fitness & Aquatics Center is open to BCC students, employees, and residents of Brunswick County. Our 55,000 square foot facility is located on the campus of Brunswick Community College and offers much more than your standard exercise facility. We offer a Fitness Center, full gymnasium, locker rooms, a 4,500 square foot lap pool, a 1,584 square foot Shallow Water pool, an aerobics studio, 3-lane elevated track at 1/12 mile in length, SPINNING Room, TRX suspension training, Child Watch, and Massage Therapy. With affordable rates, our facility provides members with the opportunity to participate in Group Exercise classes, both on land and in the water, as well as in various fitness and sports camps for youth. With the offerings for personal training, private & group swim lessons, and host site for various fitness and aquatic certifications, this facility is changing lives.
Interested in joining but want to see more? Please come in anytime for a tour with one of our knowledgeable staff members or click HERE to take a virtual tour now!
We now offer online payment, automatic draft, and several other options through our new membership service. Register your account online to pay for memberships, check your visits, or sign up for classes! Click below to start your registration.