There are a variety of ways to support Brunswick Community College (BCC) by giving through the BCC Foundation. Our Guide to Legacy Giving provides additional information on how you can support BCC. You can also donate now using Pay Pal below.
Did you know that the BCC Foundation received 279 scholarship applications this year? From those applications, we were able to award 123 scholarships, totaling $143,430.84. Here’s how you can help:
- A $100 minimum donation allows you the opportunity to join the Men or Women in Philanthropy & Leadership. This program provides networking and mentorship opportunities for the members and scholarships for BCC students.
- A minimum donation of $240 provides annual membership to the Fin’s Fan Club, which supports BCC’s student-athlete scholarship programs.
- A $300 donation provides a Continuing Education / Workforce Development scholarship, giving a student the ability to learn a trade so he/she can join the workforce.
- A $500 annual gift sponsors program participation for a Student Ambassador, who is an outstanding BCC student and the “face” of the College in the community.
- A $500 annual donation supports students who find themselves needing an emergency scholarship in order to finish their classes.
- A $1,000 annual donation will provide food and toiletries for the BCC Food Pantry to support students who are in need of a meal or supplies. Studies show that hunger negatively impacts school performance.
- $2,000 annually provides much-needed supplies to the Brunswick Interagency Program, including program support and Green House projects.
- $2,500 annually provides one (1) scholarship (tuition & fees) to a deserving BCC student pursuing an Associate degree.
- A $5,000 donation provides two (2) scholarships to deserving students pursuing Associate Degrees.
Other areas of need include:
- Improving BCC learning environments for students (labs & classrooms)
- Teaching technology and instructional equipment
- Food Pantry expansion, Skills USA – National competition, and support for a Gaming Team
- A welding area and a renovated “Painting” room with windows & sink at BCC’s Southport Center
Athletic needs include:
- Support of the Fin’s Fan Club Athletic Scholarship Program
- Honor Wall in the gymnasium
- Baseball Field Locker room, Grandstand & Lights
Fin’s Fan Club Sponsorship Form
Naming Opportunities: Interested in having YOUR NAME or the name of a loved one forever on campus? Naming opportunities are available for buildings, outdoor spaces, classrooms, learning labs, locker rooms, and student enrichment programs, just to name a few.
Ways to Give: Gifts may be sent to: BCC Foundation, P.O. Box 30 Supply, NC 28462
|Type of Gift||Benefit|
|Amazon Smile||Do you shop on Amazon.com? Sign up for Amazon Smile and select Brunswick Community College Foundation Inc as your charity. A portion of your purchase will benefit the Foundation at no additional cost to you.|
|Cash or check||Donor may receive a current income tax deduction and remove value from |
|Securities||Donor may receive a current income tax deduction, avoid capital gains tax, and remove value from taxable estate.|
|Personal Property||Donor may receive a current income tax deduction, avoid capital gains tax, and remove value from taxable estate.|
|Real Estate||Donor may receive a current income tax deduction, avoid capital gains tax, and remove value from taxable estate.|
|Life Insurance||Donor may receive current income tax deduction for the amount of premium, remove value of policy from taxable estate if insured lives 3 years.|
|Residence or Farm||Donor has continued use of property for life. Donor may receive current income tax deduction, avoid capital gains tax, and receive estate tax deduction at death.|
|Naming Opportunities||There are a number of opportunities on Brunswick Community College’s campus to create a lasting legacy by naming a building, classroom or other space in your honor, or to honor a loved one.|