Job Seekers Boot Camp and Job Fair
This one day event will bring together job seekers, businesses, and institutes for higher learning to provide an opportunity to search for career alternatives. Participants will have the option to attend mini-seminars led by knowledgeable career counselors, business leaders, HR managers, and career coaches who provide practical advice on résumé improvement, interviewing, networking, and job seeking. Participants will also have access to free one-on-one résumé counseling. Please submit résumés to BCC_EWD@brunswickcc.edu.
- Perfecting Your Résumé
- Charting Your Career Path
- NC Career Readiness Certification: Benefits for Employees
- From Ex-Offender to Excellent Employee
- How to Start Your Own Business
- Highlighting Military Skills in Today’s Job Market
- Green Jobs & Advancing Industry: Opportunities, Training & Who Is Hiring
- Educational Opportunities for Two and Four Year Programs
The Job Seekers Boot Camp and Job Fair will take place 9AM – 2PM at the Student Center on the Main Campus, 50 College Road, Supply, NC.
For more information or to participate, please contact Keith O’Steen at email@example.com.