Essential On-Campus Services
Admissions, Advising/Registration, Financial Aid, Cashier’s Office
Digital Check-in: Qless Mobile App
On-Campus: Monday – Thursday, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm, Friday, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Remote Services: Monday – Thursday, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm, Friday, 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Brunswick Community College is committed to helping students transition into the Summer and Fall semester. While continuing to follow the Governor’s Social Distancing guidelines, we are offering essential on-campus services (Admissions, Advising/Registration, Financial Aid, Cashier’s Office) using digital check-in services on the main campus, Student Services, Building “A” beginning Monday, May 11th. Remote Services are also available by the way of email, chat, phone, and video conferencing.
- Join the line by texting the word dolphin to 910-218-8512
- Sign-in using the digital check-in (download Qless Mobile App)
- Sign-in using the Qless Kiosk station, Building A (hallway of Student Services)
Once you sign-in, please return to your car, wait outside, or wait in Fin’s grill. We will contact you via your cell phone when you reach the front of the line. Wait time updates will be sent to you via text message.
We truly appreciated your patience during this difficult time. Once you reach the front of the line, you will receive a text message to return to the Student Services office. Given current guidelines, we recommend only the student enter the building.
Send an email to one of the following emails. A representative will contact you directly.
- Admissions: Applying to College, Application/Residency Status, Brunswick Guarantee, User ID/Password, and Parking Passes
- Advising/Registration: Academic Planning, Summer/Fall Registration, Program of Study Changes
- Financial Aid: Applying for Financial Aid, Financial Aid Status, Verification, Work-Study, Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP), Veteran Benefits firstname.lastname@example.org