Already have credit from another higher education and want to enroll at BCC to complete a diploma, degree, or certificate program? We enroll students throughout the year, so enroll today!
Follow the steps below to complete and submit your application.
Let’s begin – Just a few simple steps to complete your application!
First, complete your residency application through the North Carolina Residency Determination Service (RDS). RDS determines whether you’ll pay in-state or out-of-state tuition.
You’ll need your Social Security and Driver’s License Number, if applicable, to complete the request. If you are under the age of 24, you will need that information for a parent or guardian as well. Once completed, you will be assigned a Residency Certification Number (RCN). Save this number! You’ll need it for Step 2 when you complete your BCC admissions application.
For more information about RDS, to include the reconsideration or appeals processes for residency classification, please visit https://ncresidency.cfnc.org.
Now you’re ready to complete the admissions application! You’ll need the RDS number you just received to enter on your Application.
If you are enrolled at another college and want to take courses to transfer back to your home institution, select “Non-degree Seeking” for your Program of Study under the enrollment information section of the application.
Not quite sure which Program of Study to enroll in? Discover your career opportunities that link to BCC’s programs. Learn more by completing a Career Assessment.
- If you need to save it and come back later, you can.
- Once submitted, allow 1-2 days for your application to be processed.
- If you applied within the last year, you do not need to reapply.
If you have questions or need assistance with the admissions application, contact us at OneStop@Brunswickcc.edu or call 910.755.7320.
Request High School and College Transcripts from all schools previously attended. Transcripts can take up to 2 weeks to arrive, so don’t delay ordering your transcripts. We need all of your transcripts to process your FAFSA in time for when you want to start classes.
If you graduated from a North Carolina High School, check the appropriate box within the Admissions Application to order your transcript. Brunswick County School Board will send the transcript directly to us.
For College transcripts, check that particular college’s website for instructions on how to order. BCC accepts electronic transcripts directly from a college/university or an official sealed transcript may be mailed to: Brunswick Community College, P.O. Box 30, Supply, NC 28462.
If you are a current Brunswick County high school senior, you may submit your most recent high school transcript for provisional admission. You are responsible for submitting the official transcript once you have graduated.
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to apply for scholarships, as well as federal and state grants. If you don’t apply, you’ll miss out on tuition-free opportunities!
Enter BCC’s School Code: 015285
For additional information regarding Financial Aid and Scholarships, click here.
You’re almost there! Once you receive an acceptance email from our One-Stop Student Service Center:
- Set up your username and password – Your username is the first four letters of your first name and the last five digits of your student ID number. Click on the link below and then select “Reset Password”.
- Register for Classes – Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an intake advising appointment to register for classes! Accepting appointments: Monday-Thursday 8-4 and Friday 8-2:30.
- Pay for Classes through Self-Service (once you have your login information) or by calling the Cashier’s office to pay over the phone, 910.755.7318.
- Attend New Student Orientation: View the Online New Student Orientation and Plan on Attending the Opening Day Celebration for Students.
Need help? Reach out to us via one of the following methods for assistance: