Welcome to Admissions at Brunswick Community College. The first step to becoming a college student is to be admitted to the College
Steps to getting started:
- Explore Programs
- Complete a Residency Determination Request
All applicants except Career and College Promise applicants must complete a Residency Determination Request.
- Complete an Admissions Application
If you are enrolled at another college and want to take courses to transfer back to your home institution select “Visiting/Non-degree” student for student type.
- Request High School and College Transcripts from all Schools previously attended
- Schedule Placement Exam (if applicable)
If you graduated from high school within the past 10 years, a Placement Exam is not needed. If you graduated high school more than 10 years ago and have not completed prior college coursework, submit your ACT or SAT scores to the College.
- Complete your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) . Be sure to list Brunswick Community College as a recipient. Our school code is 015285.
- Complete your Scholarship Applications. Application is open from March 1st – May 31st and The Brunswick Guarantee Scholarship application is open year round.
- Set up your username and password – Your username is the first four letters of your first name and the last five digits of your student ID number. To set your password please visit https://password-reset.brunswickcc.edu/PasswordReset (If you experience any difficulties, contact Distance Learning at 910-755-7390.)
- Meet with a Success Coach to secure your first-semester schedule. No appointment necessary.
Academic Support, Building A
Monday – Thursday, 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Complete your on-line Orientation Program by visitinghttp://brunswickcc.edu/preorientation/. Allow at least 30 minutes to complete this program.
Admission Application forms may also be obtained in person or by contacting:
Brunswick Community College
PO Box 30
Supply , NC 28462-0030
(910) 755-7320 or (800) 754-1050 ext. 7320