How to Apply
The first step to becoming a college student is to be admitted to the College
Steps to getting started:
- Take our career assessment to see which programs match your interests
- Complete a Residency Determination Request
All applicants, except Career and College Promise applicants, must complete a Residency Determination Request.
- Complete an Admissions Application
If you are enrolled at another college and want to take courses to transfer back to your home institution, select “Non-degree Seeking” student for student type.
- Request High School and College Transcripts from all Schools previously attended
- Schedule Placement Exam (if applicable)
If you graduated from high school within the past 10 years, a Placement Exam is not needed. If you graduated high school more than 10 years ago and have not completed prior college coursework, submit your ACT or SAT scores to the College.
If you have not attended the college for two or more consecutive semesters you must reapply to the college.