Business and Industry Incubator
Brunswick Community College’s Business and Industry Incubator is designed to accelerate the development of entrepreneurial occupants through an array of business support and resources. These services are intended to increase the survival rate of occupants business for the retention of employees and to enhance business expansion opportunities to grow the local economy.
The incubators can occupy three start-up manufacturing businesses. The team is now accepting applications with an immediate opening for a 950 sq. foot unit and an opening in November 2019.
- 1st year annual rate – $4.00 per sq. ft.
- 2nd year annual rate – $4.50 per sq. ft.
- 3rd year annual rate – $5.00 per sq. ft.
Three Unit Manufacturing Bays
- Unit 1= 1,100 sq. ft.
- Unit 2 & 3= 950 sq. ft. each
- Provided co-working space in CINErG and private conference room
- Free support and seminars through the Small Business Center
- Success Team mentorship
- Workforce development training and workshops
- Increase survival rates and retention of employees for occupants
- Access to co-working space and networking opportunities
- Private conference room
- Very affordable
- 24/7 access to the incubator space
Brunswick Community College’s Business and Industry Incubators are located at Brunswick Community College’s Leland Center (2045 Enterprise Blvd. Leland, NC 28451).
Incubator Qualifying Pre-Application