OneStop Student Service CenterBCC’s OneStop Services Center is the first stop at BCC where students can inquire about programs, apply to college, check their financial aid application status, obtain advising, register for classes, pick-up their parking pass, and much, much more. For virtual assistance, send an email to the service needed, and a student service representative will contact you. Our staff is monitoring email Monday – Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., and Friday 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. and contacting students in the order requests are received.
- General Questions: OneStop@brunswickcc.edu. Send an email to ask us any question.
- Admissions: email@example.com – Send an email to request assistance with applying to the college, application and residency status, User ID/Passwords, and high school transcripts.
- New Student Advising/Registration: firstname.lastname@example.org – Send an email to schedule a Zoom session to register! Accepting appointments: Monday-Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. and Friday 8:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Returning Students Advising/Registration: email@example.com – Pre-plan your schedule using your Self-Service account. Send an email to the Academic Support office for an Advisor to review, approve, and register you for classes.
- Career and College Promise (CCP) Dual enrolled: firstname.lastname@example.org – NC Career Coaches are on duty to assist you. Email the CCP office for assistance with applying and registering for classes.
- Early College High School Students (ECHS): email@example.com – Contact your Early College High School guidance counselor to register for classes.
- Financial Aid, Grants, and Scholarships: firstname.lastname@example.org – Send an email to request assistance with the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), Financial Aid Status, Verification, Work-Study, Satisfactory Academic Progress, and Veterans Benefits.
- Disability Services: email@example.com – Send an email to request assistance with Disability Accommodation Requests and testing services.